We've just pushed out our 1.07.5 patch to Steam, changelog is listed below. If you find any bugs/glitches/crashes, please post them on our official forums[www.nomoreroominhell.com]
, or post them on our GitHub[github.com]
This might be the last patch for the game from now until XMAS week (we're finishing up some important stuff), but if there's a major issue, we'll release another patch next wednesday/thursday
- Fixed Glock's slide going way too back,which was unrealistic and it resulted in showing missing faces.
- Fixed the 1911's flashlight sprint randomly playing ironsighting animation at the start of the sprint.
- Recoil changes to the M16A4 and SKS,as well added missing sprint sequences for the SKS.
- Fixed some viewmodel animation jitter
- Added various art props
- sv_idle_autokick_enabled will no longer kick the host of a Local/Listen server
- You can now unload your guns, currently uses the ammocheck animations for placeholder (U by default in Keyboard Options)
- Moved infection and main menu music to FMOD
- Hid close button on radial menu
- Fixed molotov/flare gun crash
- Fixed the dock shed door from getting blocked by zombies
- Moved the kitchen door objective glow to the lock. It solves a rendering sorting issue with the glow.
- Added more lights
- Added a few random molotov cocktails
- Objective gascan and tnt now have debris flags
- Extra car detail on street
- New 2nd route at garden area
- Removed power socket poking through the floor in the spawn house
- Added some candles around certain areas and some very minor things
- Diner is remade, has new looks and different layout.
- Market is remade, has new looks, is more lit and also has different layout.
- Gunshop is remade, has new looks and different layout (is more open).
- Pharmacy is somewhat remade too, has new looks, especially in the back room.
- Underground garage has now one new small room added. It has medical-supply crate inside of it.
- Replaced some prop_physics props with those same models recompiled to prop_static.
- Added few props here and there in "construction/renovation area" to make it look bit more obvious.
- Added glowsticks to both supply-drop targets. One has blue glow and another one has red glow.
- Added small pile of burning corpses in the bathroom in the "construction/renovation area". This burning pile should be extinguished first to avoid damage while taking the medical-supply crate at the back end of the room.
- Market storage room´s door works now so, that it can be only opened from the inside of the storage room.
- Other (probably) minor stuff
- Added an additional pass of detail on the overall map
- Fixed some god spots
- Tweaked damages of the explosive traps from 256 to 512.
- Added soundscapes to the map.