Let us know if our game is broken at our GitHub page[github.com]
or at our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're about to push out a small update for the game, the changelog is listed below
Updated to latest SDK2013 binaries
- Added cl_connectmethod to PlayerInfo.
- Added engine interface for Account IDs. (sync'd steamclient)
- Various checks to make sure file transfers are genuine.
- Restricted MOTDs to begin with http(s).
- Common engine crash fixes
This will include some of the more recent core engine fixes from Valve, such as that small server security issue.
If you own a Windows Server you'll have to update the SDK2013 Base files manually via SteamCMD:
app_update 244310 validate
You can check if your game has been updated by running the following command (output is shown as well):
Usage: sv_setsteamaccount <login_token>
If you get "unknown command" your engine has not been updated.