Note: If you find a severe bug or issue, please report it on our GitHub page[github.com]
. If you crash, please send your .mdmp to use at email@example.com, directions[github.com]
are listed here.
We've just released a small hotfix (50mb) in advance of our upcoming content patch. The following things are changed/fixed:
Changelog for 1.07.10
- Use sv_tags instead of creating custom convar for showing tags in server browser
- Fixed various mac/linux crash issues
- Removed cheat flags on sv_wave_begin_grace and sv_spawn_grace_objectivecount
- Added various new props and textures for upcoming maps
- Fixed a client and server crash caused by the molotov cocktail
- Added highway bridge as a landmark on one side of the map.
- Added some rain to have somewhat nicer atmosphere.
- Optimized the map a little by removing unnecessary brush-details (mainly doorframes which were wasted anyway in rather dark map).
- Tweaked environment lighting to match the skybox better and to have some better visuals.
- Tweaked surrounding fog and 3d sky so it blends nicer together.
- Removed some health-crates and their locations.
- Removed some fema-crates so they're not in the safe zones anymore.
- Zombie initial spawn count is now 18.
- Zombie increment count is now 11.
- Ending wave is now at 10.
- Clipped off some areas from players/zombies.
- Relocated most of the zombie spawns to edges of the map.
- Miscellaneous fixes