Hey guys, work on our next patch is wrapping up, we're planning to release it sometime next week (as early as Monday if everything is fine)
Advanced users can help check the patch for surprise bugs at this link
, when the Beta Branch is open
- Levels will now follow the zombie caps set in the overlord_zombie_helper map entity
- Zombies will no longer walk to func_safe_zones which have the InputDeactivate flag enabled
- Zombies should now all properly freeze in place when the Extraction Cutscene starts
- Zombies will no longer spawn in the middle of the Extraction Cutscene
- Fixed a bug where if the last person on the team dies and the round restarts in the middle of the Extraction Cutscene, all dynamic models and props would essentially disappear in subsequent rounds
- Tracked zombies have been redefined as zombies who have a specific spawn brush
- Wave and func_zombie_spawn.input_zombie_spawn mapper created zombies will now count against the map-based zombie cap.
- Disabled the tactical reload functionality for the Mac 10
- Added nav_blocker entity
- Added fa_jae700
- Added nmo_junction
- Added nms_campblood
- Added new achievements for the two new maps
- Fixed sound errors with certain Voice Sets
- Hooked in new ambient/tension/evac music files to Dynamic Music System
- Added the ability to taunt zombies and other players
- Updated the Winchester 1892 ironsight fire animation to be more efficient
- Added the JAE700 Sniper Rifle
- Added various new textures and props for junction/campblood and future maps
- Converted older prop models to prop_static
- Made additional visual tweaks to the zombie player models
- Recompiled the following maps to properly use the now functioning zombie cap values set in overlord_zombie_helper: nmo_broadway, nmo_chinatown, nmo_cabin, nms_flooded, nms_northway, nms_silence, nms_isolated, nms_ransack
- Made minor adjustments in the garage area in nmo_chinatown
- Added a new Objective level, Junction.
- Added a new Survival level, Campblood.
- Blocked/closed upstairs windows (removed unused hint/skip)
- Added tonemap controller to the level (adjusted hdr)
- Improvements to some lighting.
- Redid the bridge connecting the two houses
- Removed Zone B, made the two houses fall under Zone A
- Added some lighting.
- Added new smoke particles to fire barrels.
- Improved some displacements.
- Some texture improvements.
- Improved functionality to supply drop air_node nav.
- Fixed broken outputs wave controller
- Changed max zombie count to 70
- Changed supply drop from every 5 rounds to every 3 rounds.
- Other small improvements.