3DMark Windows v2.4.4163
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Benchmark loading screen logos and labels are now consistent across all tests. You will need to update your DLC files, but this is purely a cosmetic change. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Fixed an issue with the Vulkan part of the API Overhead feature test that was caused by a change in the Vulkan specification.
- Custom Run looping now works as intended again.
- Restored the missing sub-scores on the Fire Strike result screen.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Fire Strike, Cloud Gate, and Ice Storm tests to fail on a few specific Intel processors when using integrated graphics.
- Fixed an issue that could cause 3DMark to hang on the splash screen.