These patch notes are intended to highlight the most significant changes but don’t cover every modification to the game as part of this update.
Key New Features
- FORGE Teams!
- Lojki’s Undraskalmor Helm
- Fixed stability issues
- Added Shaman Pioneer Armor Set
- Added Loading screens between store, Guilds, and Teams
- Created new Character main menu item. Level up is now a sub menu of Character
- Added a new Player Profile screen to view your badges. Currently only the
- Lojki’s April Exclusive badge is there.
- Ability to receive Admin messages.
- Ability to Create, join, and manage teams. Players get one team slot for free. VIP players get 3 team slots for free. Additional team slots can be purchased for $0.99 USD in the store.
- New Lobby system allows members to queue up without needing to be Steam friends first.
- New chat system is more redundant then the previous chat used for Guild. Guild chat was also updated.
- Team badges allow teams to level up. Current badges include Seasons, Attendance, Win Streak, and Games played. More to come.
- First Beta Season has started and runs through the end of April.
- Season winners are determined by ELO. Your team’s ELO goes up and down based on wins and losses and the ELO of the team you played. Our algorithm is similar to standard ELO algorithms and includes a momentum variable meant to help teams get to their estimated ELO’s quickly but once there to give them more stability. This way a team is not afraid to keep playing once they reach a higher ELO.
- All classes have a new Helm which has green accents. These helms will only be available in April. Once you receive one, you will always have it.
- The Assassin, Pathfinder, Pyromancer, Shaman, and Warden will all be given away for playing different amounts of Forge.
- The Ravager and Tinker will be available for $1.99 USD each in the FORGE store.
- If you collect all 5 Helms from playing in April you will receive the Lojki’s Helm badge.