New patch released today.
Log being too long, here are the patch main orientations:
Level design changes (sector, spawn points, air corridor, ...) on several maps, with a focus on 3v3/4v4, in order to:
- fix some that might have been unbalanced.
- favor manoeuver over spam.
Tanks accuracy scaling came from a time (EE) were ranges were the same for all tanks. With the so-called "heavies" now outranging their lesser brethen, lower ACC was "double penalty" for the latter. Hence we've decided to drastically buff some accuracies: the lesser range, the bigger the buff. By now, from memory, there must not be a tank below ACC 5, and 7 or 8 is the average. Which means that two variants with different ranges may have the same accuracy.
here about infantry weapons and speeds.
On the same basis, recon infantry was also reorganized and standardized: although they are always one step faster than their infantry counterparts, recons' quality can easily be spotted as:
- line recon are 5-men strong with now MG.
- shock recon are 5-men strong with a MG or sniper rifle.
- SF recon are 10-men strong with three wepons slots.
- SF snipers are 2-men strong ... but with a buff that compensate for that weakness. ;)
Read more about that
Supply vehicles (both land or helo) have been standardized to bring a same amount of supply per card. Besides, FOBs have been made more appealing, while supply vehiles are more scarce. This was meant to make the latter less "one-shot": more supply in the FOB but less supply vehicles per cards mean that one shall be more inclined to spare its suplly vehicle and therefore create a real supply line instead of just calling new supply trucks as reinforcements and let them be once empty ...
- buffing flamethrower infantry.
- rebalancing nations according to community feedback and taking into account extra-units added after release.
- giving IFV more appeal.
Detailed log is available on the official forum, here: