New patch released today.
Log being too long, here are the patch main orientations:
Level design changes (sector, spawn points, air corridor, ...) on several maps, with a focus on 3v3/4v4, in order to:
- fix some that might have been unbalanced.
- favor manoeuver over spam.
Tanks accuracy scaling came from a time (EE) were ranges were the same for all tanks. With the so-called "heavies" now outranging their lesser brethen, lower ACC was "double penalty" for the latter. Hence we've decided to drastically buff some accuracies: the lesser range, the bigger the buff. By now, from memory, there must not be a tank below ACC 5, and 7 or 8 is the average. Which means that two variants with different ranges may have the same accuracy.
here[www.wargame-ee.com] about infantry weapons and speeds.
On the same basis, recon infantry was also reorganized and standardized: although they are always one step faster than their infantry counterparts, recons' quality can easily be spotted as:
- line recon are 5-men strong with now MG.
- shock recon are 5-men strong with a MG or sniper rifle.
- SF recon are 10-men strong with three wepons slots.
- SF snipers are 2-men strong ... but with a buff that compensate for that weakness. ;)
Read more about that
Supply vehicles (both land or helo) have been standardized to bring a same amount of supply per card. Besides, FOBs have been made more appealing, while supply vehiles are more scarce. This was meant to make the latter less "one-shot": more supply in the FOB but less supply vehicles per cards mean that one shall be more inclined to spare its suplly vehicle and therefore create a real supply line instead of just calling new supply trucks as reinforcements and let them be once empty ...
- buffing flamethrower infantry.
- rebalancing nations according to community feedback and taking into account extra-units added after release.
- giving IFV more appeal.
Detailed log is available on the official forum, here: