Hi, everyone! Echo here (posted by Nerdmaid). It's been just over a week since we released the World Traveler, and I thought I'd take some time to talk about where we're going next.
This patch which addresses some minor bugs that we missed in the update, as well as a recovery tool which should help those who are in the middle of a save when the power goes out (It happens more frequently than you’d guess). I’d like to thank everyone for the feedback and reports – they help us a lot, and we go through every one of them.
Now we’re going to start focusing on our next update, which means that we probably won’t update the game for another 5-6 weeks, but we still have a lot of things going on:
What’s planned for the next update? Well, we like it being a surprise, but I can give one hint right now: Exploring is going to become a very important part of the game.
As always, thanks for your support, and feel free to give us feedback at any time!
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Flits and Pinchers now follow you after being tamed
- Visiting Gallery islands is more reliable
- Pets won’t follow other players
- Character select now shows your entire character
- Re-added the recipe for Super Marble Bricks
- Control settings are more reliably saved
- Those who play in our live streams with Kaboom now may receive a special gift!