We've got another hotfix update now available for CRYENGINE! This update contains a few key fixes which we hope you'll find helpful.
Keep in mind, these hotfix updates are focused fixes to deliver a small slice of a larger pie we're building towards with full releases, 3.6.4, 3.6.5, etc.
- Fixed some issues where a crash could occur while unloading a level or exiting the game.
- Fixed an issue where when the game data folder was changed, sounds could stop working.
- Fixed an issue where using the file load/save dialog when using a non-100% Windows DPI scaling option could crash the Editor.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur while resizing the geomcache buffer while the geomcache was still playing.
- Fixed an issue where the window layout was not remembered between Sandbox sessions.
- Fixed keyboard shortcut settings not being remembered.
- Visual tweaks on numerous assets with much more to come in 3.6.4!
- Fixed an issue where the game code did not load in Visual Studio 2013 after automatic upgrading by Visual Studio wizard
Note: VS2013 support is experimental at this point, if you encounter problems try to use VS2012 instead
As always, we welcome your feedback[www.crydev.net]
so please keep the bug reports, feature requests and ideas coming!