We've got a hotfix update for you today which is mainly to solve one of the key issues which has been the inability to switch layers of objects, as noted in the UI feedback thread[www.crydev.net]
- Fixed issue with being unable to switch layers for objects.
- Geom cache decoder was still using an SSE4.1 instruction on PC (crash on older AMD CPUs).
- Moved the Stop All Sounds Button from the InfoBar to the Sound Menu.
- Fixed OnFarToNear not triggering on AudioAreaEntity FG node when spawning inside the area.
- Added basic implementation for Night (00:00) and morning (07:00) TOD settings in Forest. Further tweaks to come.
- Fixed rare crash on Sandbox startup due to incorrect registry entries.
- Correct copyright year shown in properties dialog of .dll and .exe's
We're also working on a fix for non-standard Windows font size and also remembering the Sandbox layout on restart, which we hoped would make it in for this release but we wanted to get the layer fix out to you first. Stay tuned for those, we should have some more info for you next week!
Enjoy your weekend and keep your feedback coming[www.crydev.net]
EDIT: Sorry, that's 3.6.3, not 3.6.2!