Anyone can join
Zombie Driver HD
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
We have just released a huge FREE update to Zombie Driver HD which includes a lot of improvements to the game.
See all 23 comments
- more than doubled the number of zombies roaming the streets,
- a lot more weapons around the city which results in much more dynamic gameplay,
- a new "Retro" camera setting which presents gameplay from an entirely top-down perspective with no camera rotation,
- bloody skidmarks when driving through blood splats
- dust particles are emitted when a car is drifting
- soft ambient occlusion shadows (HBAO),
- depth fog,
- environment reflections,
- new animated objects,
- improved particle animation and physically simulated particles,
- improved atmospheric effects and rebalanced all missions,
The new update enables HBAO by default (it is called Screen Space Ambient Occlusion in the config window). This option may be hard on some older or integrated graphics cards so if you are experiencing performance problems please disable it in the config screen or decrease your rendering resolution (the rendering performance cost of this feature is directly tied to the screen resolution). We also strongly encourage everyone to leave Vsync turned on.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _