We have started a new Beta for Half-Life 2 and associated games. This beta will address issues discovered in the recent update and also help improve the recently released Source SDK update.
To access this beta go to the Properties page for each Half-Life 2 game you want to try and use the Beta tab to opt-in. To opt-out use the same tab.
Changes in this update are:
- Added missing set_sdk_env.bat file for the Source SDK
- Updated localization in all languages with improved strings suggested by the community
- Added dmxconvert and maya plugins to help when using the Source SDK
- Fixed bad material type on the boards at the end of d1_canals_01a
- Fixed missing dxsupport configuration files, causing some users to default to lower quality graphics on higher end video cards by mistake
- Fixed Vortigaunt model being incorrect if you started directly on ep2_outland_04