Follow this link to view / respond on the Grim Dawn forums:
- Added opt-in anonymous statistics reporter. Reports dxdiag logs and various gameplay stats back to our server.
- Crashes should no longer break character save files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when particle based decals were applied between regions.
- Fixed a bug where simultaneous pet attack/pet death could result in missed quest credit.
- Fixed a bug where loot orbs had a small chance to generate no loot.
- The amount of Aether Crystals required for the Kasparov's Experiment quest has been reduced to 4 from 5.
- Increased the rate at which base weapon damage scales up between item tiers.
- Increased base damage for 2h guns.
- Reduced defensive ability on certain common monsters and champions.
- Reduced the number of dynamic barriers in various levels, notably Wightmire, which is much more open now.
- Reworked parts of Wightmire, adding a secondary road to serve as a more obvious but less direct path through the swamp while making the Milton Hart quest location a little more of an "off the beaten path" destination.
- Set Warden to "Never Roam" in hopes that he will finally stay in his room!
- The one-shot chest in the mine containing the captive rovers has been moved to a new, higher level, location. Characters that have already looted this chest will not get a second chance at its new location.
- Direni now has a maximum level he can spawn at when hostile.
- Most One-Shot chests now spawn randomly around their areas (ie. the Burrwitch Estates one-shot chest will always be somewhere in the Burrwitch Estates).
- One-Shot chests will now only be marked as opened after the player has actually opened them, rather than merely discovering them (Yes, this includes the Warden's chest, which has been reset for all characters).
- Added a new component (Viscous Venom). Adds poison resist to armor.
- Added line of sight checks to Bloody Pox, Sigil of Consumption, Doom Bolt, Curse of Frailty.
- Fixed a missing roof hitbox causing a line of sight issue.
- Added partial localization files to distribution.