Hello Patterns Fans!
We have a special update that enables you for the first time to share your creations with others: The Cosmos.
In The Cosmos you will be able to browse for worlds that have been uploaded by the community. Search for specific architects or worlds and see what others are creating. Create an account and upload your creations to share with others.
This is the first step to expanding the Patterns universe and empowering you to share and experience Patterns with one another. This is just the beginning of The Cosmos. We are eager to have you play with it and give us your feedback as we continue to tweak the feature.
For more details on this update check out the release notes and be sure to stay tuned for additional updates coming soon.
We are working toward better tools, something to ‘liven up’ the world a bit, and the foundation for multi-player. Sound exciting? We think so too - so keep an eye out for more on this to follow.
In the meantime upload some planets - we can’t wait to see what you’re building.
For bug reporting, issues or ideas feel free to visit our website here[community.buildpatterns.com]
The Patterns Team
Release notes for Patterns version 0.02a 6/17/2013
1. Browse and download shared worlds.
2. Search for planets by architect or world name.
3. Create an account to unlock Cosmos.
4. Upload up to 5 of your own worlds and share with others.
5. Manage your upload slots by deleting and replacing your online worlds.
6. Reporting feature for inappropriate content.
Known Issues and Future features
1. At this time all searches (Find by Architect and Find by World) are case sensitive
2. There is no way in game to reset your password, however the game currently will remember your password. Should you lose it you can contact us to have it reset.
3. Additional features we are working on include up-voting, displaying creator names, search filters and more.