Hello Patterns Fans!
Here’s another update that focuses on fixing some bugs in Patterns. As alway, we’re thankful for all of your feedback and bug reports. They help us to consistently better the game! You can read the full update notes below.
We are continuing to work on fixing more bugs and improving the Multiplayer experience. We have some big ideas for Multiplayer, and hope to share more of the details with you soon!
Thank you for your continued support. Stay tuned for more updates!
The Patterns Team
Release Notes for Patterns Update .03b 66008 7/30/2013
- The latest cosmos worlds will no longer show duplicate results on the final page.
- Players no longer need to log in to download worlds from the cosmos.
- Older save files that have not been updated to the latest save file format will now fail when uploading to the cosmos. Load the game in the latest client and re-save to update to the latest save file format.
- Shape collection now works on debris allowing for you to acquire that shape.
- Levels now all start time of day at the same time rather than the time the artist saved it out.
- Genesis levels now start in unbound mode by default.
- Fixed issue where clients connected to a multiplayer game could "like/unlike" cloud world (and cause an error).
- Placing tall shapes on top of your character should no longer cause you to fall through the world.
- You can now fall all the way back down to the planet in Unbound mode, rather than being caught each time you hit terminal velocity.