Today we are updating the game and making available a Substance Pack Editor. With the tool you can modify textures and the physical behaviors of substances in the game.
This is our first step in delivering on a plan that promises to provide more power to you that enables you to modify how Patterns looks and plays. See our developer blog for the nitty gritty details of the Substance Pack Editor and learn more about about the scripting taking place behind the scenes.
If you are ready to get started you can find our in depth dev blog here[www.patternsguru.com]
You can also watch our tutorial video on the Patterns YouTube channel
We can’t wait to see what you create!
Substance Pack Editor version 0.1
- First release of tool to create and edit substance packs.
- Texture panel for managing and importing modded images and normal maps
- Added directory support for UGC content ...LindenLab\Patterns\UGC
Edit interface for the following substance properties:
- Substance Name
- Hurt Player
- Light Color
- Footprint color
- Footprint time
- Behavior (Normal, Bouncy Slippy, Sticky)
Patterns Client updates
- Substance Pack Editor launch option from main menu of Patterns
- In game UI for loading substance packs from the pause menu
- Save content is now written to save path from to ...LindenLab\Patterns
- Multiplayer and Cosmos support for Substance Packs
- Various bug fixes and optimizations