We released a patch today which should address the following aspects.
- Fixed company reset function
- Fixed some issues that prevented users from logging into the game and got them stuck at the loading screen
- Steam achievements can now be earned while logged in with gamigo users as well
- Remaining gold for gamigo users has been converted to cash.
- Adjusted economy to improve merc hiring: mercs can now be hired for 8 hours instead of 4; reduced hiring costs; reduced HQ upgrade costs; increased chance to get valuable loot
- Fixed missions Economic Damage and Bread Crumbs. Players can now successfully walk over the bridges
- Clicking the News screen now displays the correct link to the forum
- Removed several references to gold
- Fixed UI inconsistency saying mercenaries are permanently hired when just prolonging their contract; fixed UI inconsistency about hiring mercs for 14 days
There will be a short maintenance period tomorrow. More updates will follow when the patching starts.