Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing V1.1.2
The new DLC contains a new playable class, the Thaumaturge. However, if you did not buy the DLC, these changes will still affect your game client:
- Tricks and Auras are no longer learned from masters. They are either automatically known from the beginning or you can learn them in the story.
- The achievements related to learning Tricks and Auras have been removed.
- Tricks and Auras have expertise and mastery additions, like regular skills.
- Tricks are also not limited to two slots any longer, but Auras still have that limitation.
- There are four freely customizable secondary skill slots besides the two main ones. These new slots accept both Tricks and regular skills.
- Health and Mana potions have been moved to new positions on the GUI.
- Many item enchantments have been rebalanced. The changes apply to existing items as well as to the new ones.
- At the enchanter you can’t put the same type of enchantment that already exist on an epic item any more. Duplicates on existing items have been removed.