Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing v1.1.25
- Cooldown can no longer be reduced to less than 25% of the original value for that particular level. Cooldown also can no longer be lower than the Global Cooldown value.
Arcane Mechanic DLC:
- Choosing an Arcane Mechanic at character creation the model properly updates from Hunter form.
- Fixed a few Set items that didn't register the number of pieces you equipped correctly.
- The Automated Sentinel Cannons in Gallowsbog have a greater aggression range so they will be more likely to attack you before you see them.
- Arcane Mechanics could use the Gas Mask
- Grenade Launcher damages the Werewolf Totems properly.
- Your character no longer continues the previous command after the Elyctric Sphere expires.
- Casting Firewall counts as mana usage for improving items.
- The Ghastly Shape skill is automatically learned (for free) when it’s unlocked at the end of the first Chapter.
- Finally fixed that tiny little gray box behind the Rage bar. Yay!
- Fixed an issue with skill increases sometimes counting two clicks as three.
- The character no longer gets stuck when casting some of the spells (e.g. Mirror Image) while the cursor is over an obstacle.
- You will hear no more footsteps if you pause the game when your character moves.
- Turrets correctly turn on the client side.