The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing Changelog V1.2.3
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing v1.2.3.
Major changes include:
- Greater Capacitive Essence can no longer be enhanced.
- Players can now reach the Industrial Port.
- Fresh characters can now battle the bosses guarding the Inkgate to the mines, and proceed through the inkgate.
- Physical Damage bonus from Glory no longer affects other damage types.
- Fixed an issue causing certain unique items to respawn.
- Fixed the minimaps for the DLC quest locations.
- Removed the invisible mining cart from the Dreadworks.
- The Gambler icon on the minimap confused many people because it had a question mark similar to the one used for quests. The icon now resembles a rolling die.
- In windowed mode, clicking outside the window should no longer minimize the window.
- The Assistant quest should no longer get stuck if you buy the generator plan before accepting the quest.
- Casting firewall while moving no longer causes the character to stutter.
- "Affect GUI Resolution" now works on Mac as well.
- The game now tries direct connection first, and only if it fails, tries to connect through backend servers. Opening port 6329 should fasten the procedure.
- Improved the NAT Punchthrough procedure, should be faster and more reliable.
- If "Affect GUI Resolution" is turned on, you can select any available resolutions (lower than your Desktop resolution). This also applies on Mac.