The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing V1.2.73
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing v1.2.73
- Katarina's Chillwave now affects cast speed too.
- Katarina's basic ranged attack is now homing to guarantee a hit.
- Parry now works on ranged attacks, if the enemy is close enough.
- After defeating the final boss, now all the enemies on the map die immediatly, as they should.
- Swirling Void no longer sticks to the selected enemy if it's no longer selected.
- The game now correctly plays videos again.
- Traps are now working correctly again.
- You can now disable controller by starting the game with "nocontroller" (without quotes) command line argument.
- Fixed a bug where the final boss did not change attack state on the client side.
- Fixed a bug where the final boss did not play charge sound during charging on the client side.
- In some special cases the cooldown could go to infinite cooldown. This bug has been fixed.