Enjoy new content and updated features in this winter update!
Emote collection UI:
New Quests have been added in Minas Tirith:
- You can now see all emotes available to the free people of Middle-earth in the Collections Panel. In the new emote tab you can preview emotes, learn how to earn them, and perform emotes directly from this panel.
- You can also drag emotes from this panel to your skill quickslots.
- A new public endgame space in the Cisterns is available.
- New quests can be found near the Stone Theatre (in the northern 1st Tier), inside the Houses of Lore, inside the Houses of Healing, at the Citadel, at the Training Ground, and near the Baths of Belecthor (in the 4th Tier).
- Stable travel options have been added in Minas Tirith.
- If you have already completed all of his adventures, George at Sandson's Farm might just have a new one waiting in the wings.
Updates have also been made to Instances & Currency, Housing, Classes, and more!
Read the release notes to find out more:
EN: Update 17.2 Release notes[www.lotro.com]
FR: Update 17.2 Release notes[www.lotro.com]
DE: Update 17.2 Release notes[www.lotro.com]