Three New Regions
– Defend refugees from Minas Tirith who have taken shelter from the encroaching army. Can you protect them from the forces of Mordor while still keeping Aragorn’s approach a secret from Sauron and his spies?
– Clear the land closest to the Rammas, the massive wall that surrounds Minas Tirith. Tensions run high with the impending siege and those who remain call for aid from any who would give it.
– Join the resistance! Rangers hold their ground with little to show for it, save a rising death toll and dwindling resources. Aid them in slowing and thinning the ranks of the enemy who cross the borders ahead of Sauron’s army.
Three New Instances
The Sunken Labyrinth
– Fight for survival beneath Osgiliath. Rangers who fled the invading army above have discovered that the Morgulduin’s fouled currents wash many things from the ruins above. Cleanse the depths belowed the ruin city if you hope to emerge alive.
The Ruined City
– Uncover a mysterious stranger dressed in Faramir's tattered cloak. This unknown man seems to stay just steps ahead of you at every turn. Is he your missing friend, or…something else?
The Dome of Stars
– Infiltrate the heart of Osgiliath and ascend the largest tower in the ruined city where you must confront one of the Nazgul in the heart of his army's power.
Introducing the Imbuement System
Sting, Andúril, Glamdring - Every hero has their weapon. Name yours and have it advance with you in the new Imbuement System. Read more about how the process works, which legacies are available, and more in our latest Developer Diary.
EN: Update 16 Release notes[www.lotro.com]
DE: Update 16 Release notes[www.lotro.com]
FR: Update 16 Release notes[www.lotro.com]