With the continued story, a new battle area ascending to the peak of Ben Chenner and a new Raid, Chapter 1 of Season 3 ends with a bang as Lugh Lamhfada takes the field.
Season 3 - Episode 4
The fighting over Ben Chenner continues. Soldiers continue their way up the mountain, escorting mages, scholars and priests, but even as fewer come back down, no casualties are ever reported... and the Royal Army is only spurred on by their 'flawless victories'. This bizarre curse must be stopped before there are no soldiers left to fight. The search for a solution leads only further up the mountain of Ben Chenner... but the fighting only grows as you get closer to the peak.
New Raid: Lugh Lamhfada
Lost to history and wielding the mythical sword Fragarach, Lugh Lamhfada seeks retribution against those who have forgotten his glory and disregarded his honor. Will you have the courage to face the lost hero and at long last put his spirit to rest?
Lugh Lamhfada is a powerful warrior, but he's no master swordsman. Between his own magic and the unfathomable power of Fragarach, he has no need for finesse in his attacks. He instead uses quick bursts of teleportation to surprise his opponents with overpowering blows. Lugh can also pin a foe to the ground, making them vulnerable to his attacks if not defended in time.
Fragarach isn't Lugh Lamhfada's only weapon, however. Periodically during the fight, Lugh will rise into the air and bombard the area with Tathlums, mystical orbs that will explode violently... but they can also be collected to negate their explosion and give you a much needed edge against the ancient warrior.
Those that manage to overcome Lugh Lamhfada's teleporting attacks and collection of magical attacks will find components and the recipes for a new set of items. This Cloth armor set is crafted through the Composite system, but the Lugh Lamhfada keystone items can only be found by defeating the ancient warrior himself or through the new Lugh Lamhfada Battle Box.
St. Patrick's Day Outfits and More
St. Patrick's Day is only a week away, and the St. Patrick's outfit is back for the occasion! This bright green suit for both the ladies and the gents is the perfect way to show your Irish pride! They arrive with the new Lugh Lamhfada Battle Box coming with a special bonus and also includes a bright green hair color available for all hair styles, a new Inner Armor and more!
Find out more in the St. Patrick's Day Outfits post[vindictus.nexon.net]
Easter Egg Events
Easter's coming soon, and Ernmass in Colhen is looking for some help to get the yearly celebration off the ground. In addition to claiming Easter Eggs for the Fluffy Halo item, there's a pair of events giving you more departures to take down Lugh Lamhfada and gain a special reward for showing your mastery over him.
Find out more in the Easter Egg Events post[vindictus.nexon.net]
Spring Has Arrived
Cherries are blossoming throughout the towns of Vindictus, and the vibrant pink cherry blossoms are fluttering down on everyone! Enjoy the scenery as a reminder that the coldest months are finally behind us.
Bug Fixes and Other Changes
- Resolved a stability issue regarding players with a large friends list
- Fixed an issue where the Warm Welcome Ticket could not be exchanged for the Warm Welcome Package
- Players will no longer be able to enter line breaks into chat
- Completing battle Misty Summit (70-79) will now unlock the Champion Armor recipes
- Completing battle Moonlight Peak (70-79) will now unlock the Champion Weapon recipes
- Completing battle Desolate Malina (70-79) will now unlock the Majesty Armor recipes
- Completing battle Gates of Hell (70-79) will now unlock the Majesty Weapon recipes
- The description for titles “I said BE COOL” and “I Don’t Screw Around” have been swapped to match their respective titles.
- The description for titles “I Do What I Want” and “Center of Attention” have been swapped to match their respective titles.
- Adjusted the Supply Depot Purchase confirmation message to fit the allotted space
- Changed the bonus objective text for Shady Forest from “Obtain Superior Iron Ores” to “Obtain Fine Iron Ores”
- Fixed a typo in Brynn’s dialogue for the storyline Alchemy: Mercury Trap
- Fixed a grammar mistake in the [System] message for the storyline Alchemy: Mercury Trap
- Fixed a grammar mistake in Clodagh’s dialogue for the storyline Royal Army: Venomous Race
- Fixed a typo in Clodagh’s dialogue for the storyline Peaceful Delegation
- Fixed a typo in Marrec’s dialogue for the storyline A Mission from Gwynn
- Fixed a typo in Brynn’s dialogue for the storyline Tieve’s Gift