Всеки може да се присъедини
RaceRoom Racing Experience
Вижте всички коментари (11)
What’s New (Summary)
- DTM Experience 2014.
- Added new packs, DTM 2013, DTM 2014, European Track pack.
- Moscow Raceway, Brands Hatch and Norisring now available in RRE.
- Pit Stops (DTM 2014 Single Player only for now, it will be added to MP and other experiences later)
- We changed the way we handle Experiences. E.g. DTM 2013 owners get all DTM 2013 content unlocked in RRE. (Some licence restriction may apply e.g. DTM 2014 cars will not be available in RRE right away)
- Added Store cart system. You can now buy the exact amount of required vRP’s instead of buying vRP packs.
- Portimao is now free for everyone.
- Added new liveries to Saleen. All Saleen liveries are now free.
- All tracks updated to latest standards with new shaders and RoadFeel
- Added different tyre visuals. Two sets of tyres. Dtm 2014 only.
- Fixed an issue where you would get duplicate liveries in Single Player.
- Fixed an issue where the game was using wrong driving model when launching LBC/Competition through portal before entering an experience (main green orb).
- Changed so that we can now have different race length types (laps and minutes) depending on an experience.
- Fixed an issue where the game was not pausing when alt tabbing.
- Updated localization.
- Fixed so the cut track overlay is a warning instead of a penalty.
- Fixed so the invalid lap overlay is a warning instead of a penalty.
- Implemented support for different moods per track layout instead of global moods.
- Updated localization.
- Added new HUD element for car status.
- Fixed an issue where special characters weren’t displayed correctly in the game.
- We now allow up to 32 contact shadows in settings instead of 8.
- Fixed an issue where the engine vibration setting wouldn’t save.
- Fixed Return Multiplier defaulting to 0.1 and not saving if you changed it to 0.
- Fixed: RedBull Ring audio during camera Fly By cutting off
- Fixed: Game crashing if you start a single race after failing to join MP session
- Fixed: Crash in AI adaptation when leaving event if no player was present.
- Fixed: Not being able to load DTM Championships.
- Fixed an issue with FFB lost at race start.
- Fixed starting lights overlapping with the results if you retire before the race starts
- Fixed an issue where the default camera is becomes cockpit cam when you play a session that starts in garage.
- Fixed issue where Escape wasn’t working if AI had crossed the finish line first and player had to cross the line too to finish the race.
- Fixed a gamepad rumble issue when you quit a race or get DQd
- Fixed so the hood is replaced when repairing aerodynamics.
- Updated default controlsets. Added DRS and pit menu bindings to all profiles and removed unused lines.
- Fixed an issue with Data Display showing lap 1 as lap 0.
- Increased max FFB vertical value to 400%
- Fixed data display split times.
- Removed countdown from data display and position bar.
- Fixed so that the free cam uses player volume multiplier.
- Enabled cut track rules setting in all experiences.
- Monza - Fixed various art issues.
- Brands_hatch – Various art fixes and higher resolution garage interiors.
- Hockenheim – Various art fixes.
- Hungaroring - Various art fixes.
- Norisring – Various art fixes
- Nurburgring - Various art fixes.
- Lausitzring – Various art fixes
- Redbull Ring - Various art fixes.
- Zandvoort - Various art fixes.
- Laguna Seca – Various art fixes.
- Changed global fog settings.
- Tweaked global lighting settings.
- Improved road shader.
- Updated WTCC 2013 cars with various fixes.
- Updated RaceRoom Hillclimb with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
- Updated Lakeview Hillclimb with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
- Updated Indianapolis with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
- Updated Laguna Seca with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
- Updated Bathurst with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
- Updated Zolder with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
- Updated Portimao with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Moscow Raceway with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb
Audio & AI & Physics & Camera
- Fixed an issue where player would get unfair stop and go penalty on the last turn of Raceroom Raceway.
- Updated Audi Quattro GTO physics for less understeer and improved AI for certain types of turns.
- Fixed an issue with Radical SR9 Turbo logic to fix rolling start issues.
- Increased force feedback multiplier on all cars.
- Made AI not try to overtake cars in pit entry lane, unless really slow.
- Norisring: Added more DRS activation points for AI.
- Zandvoort: Added more DRS activation points for AI.
- Hockenheim: Added more DRS activation points for AI.
- Hungaroring: Added more DRS activation points for AI.
- Moscow: Added DRS activation points for AI, improved Get Real AI behaviour.
- Added shopping cart system. You no longer need to buy VRP packages and can purchase the exact needed VRP.
- Changed the way we treat Experiences aka Experience 2.0. We no longer treat experiences as separate addons. An experience is now similar to a content that can be part of a pack.
- Newsfeed improvements. Added more feeds to the newsfeed in player profile such as, news from subscribed fan page, competitions, discounts in store, friend activities.
- Changed to new stats system. All stats prior to September 2014 have been wiped (sorry ).
- Fixed an issue with store text not appearing complete in browsers.
Предстоящи събития _
1 събитие в следващите 2 седмици
Всички часове на събитията се превръщат автоматично във Вашата часова зона.