Anyone can join
RaceRoom Racing Experience
See all 11 comments
- Disabled “Peer 2 Peer” functionality in Multiplayer for the time being while investigating a problem with opponents disappearing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur due to bad data.
- Fixed a crash when loading adac championships.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred due to the background video in menus.
- Updated localisation.
- Added support for Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel.
- Made the Manual Control of Depth of Field bindable in control settings.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics, AI
- Bathurst : New sets of TV cameras
- Hungaroring : Resurface job to reduce bumpiness.
- In multiplayer player may not be able to refuel. To avoid this issue, please ensure that the dedicated server is set to use “Custom/RRE” for “Race Series Format”.
- In multiplayer players may experience Disqualifications. To avoid this issue please ensure the dedicated server has “Flag Rules” set to OFF and “non ready pitlane start delay” to 0 (OFF).
- In multiplayer players may experience issues with reverse grid working incorrectly. To avoid this issue please ensure the dedicated server has “Reverse Start Order Places” set to OFF.
These are temporary workarounds until we provide you with another hotfix patch hopefully next week.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone