Anyone can join
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
See all 52 comments
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when entering the System Link menu.
- Fixed an issue where spectators in third person would see first person crosshairs on some weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the stock of the ARX-160 would disappear when cloaked.
- Fixed an issue where the launcher scope could be seen briefly when swapping weapons with the variable zoom scope.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would not display after viewing a player in third person Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the field of view would not change when changing from first person to third person in Spectator mode.
- MK14 – Increased headshot damage multiplier.
- ASM1 – Reduced the magazine size.
- Pytaek – Decreased initial recoil, decreased aim down sights time.
- EPM3 – Increased the headshot damage multiplier, decreased the heat build up when firing.
- Added more options for fullscreen display mode (stretched and centered).
- Added an "Optimal Video" menu button in the graphics settings.
- Fixed a rare issue where players were returned to the Multiplayer Menu when selecting classes from the additional class slots.
- Fixed an issue where players with low video settings would have loot items without a preview image.
- Fixed the Alt-F4 hotkey to close the application.
Improved options for windowed mode.
- Turned off HBAO+ for all graphic cards by default.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could freeze when redeeming an item from the Armory.
- Fixed an issue for the virtual firing range could display a higher than 100% accuracy when using shotguns and grenades.
- Fixed an issue where arms without bodies would show up in the virtual lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pass leadership of a party to another player in the party.
- Fixed an issue where the "Woo Who?" slide-kill challenge was not tracking kills with certain variants.
- Added quick access to the in-game store to the Message of the Day.
- Various improvements and network optimizations for the in-game store.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Attack Drone scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare animation bug for the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could be invincible after calling in a Goliath.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Fixed a rare issue where players would lose functionality after entering and exiting the Create A Class menu.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to get around the probation period when leaving a game early.
Map Specific Updates:
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Domination, Momentum, Capture the
- Flag, Hardpoint, and Uplink game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter into a Free-For-All match while using splitscreen.
- Fixed a rare issue wher players were able to advance more than one Gun
- Rank with a multi-kill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an issue where the "Contested" and "Taking" notifications were displaying incorrectly in Domination.
Exo Survival Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Adjusted various spawns for Drift for before and after the dynamic map event.
Exo Zombies Updates:
- Adjusted damage for the EM1.
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed a rare issue where the fire rate of some weapons would affect the secondary weapon of a player.
- Various improvements to the Exo Zombies menu.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone