• Made a fix so that 'regular' challenge maps will always unlock if the 'Extreme' versions are. Fixes issues of people reporting that Hard Time, Intensive Training and Quiet Waters challenge not being unlocked properly.
• Removing Enigma side mission icons properly when collected from a different mode consistently.
• Only award Initiation achievement when player is using the Initiation skin when requirements previously met.
• Made Clean Streets trophy more forgiving. Now calculates completion of Most Wanted across all game modes, not just the one you're in.
• Fixed an issue where Leaderboard ranks would not display correctly for some users
• User can now execute a glide kick while in mid-glide, the same as on consoles.
• Fixed an issue where players would get kicked back to the main menu when they lost their internet connection while in game or challenge mode.
• Fix for an issue where unlocking a new character profile and viewing it could cause the wrong profile to appear.
• Fixed an issue where users could not perform a Batwing Drop Attack using a keyboard & mouse.
• Fixed an issue where pressing "Left Mouse Button" triggered QuickStrike twice, which negated Critical strikes in battle
• Implemented Voice Chat in Multiplayer
• Fixed a rare crash during MP game play
• Fix for using consumables on PC
• Fix for mouse cursor not returning on mouse movement within the front end and pause menu.
• Fix for consumable description not updating in loadout once select has been pressed.
• Fixed people getting dropped from Steam at the end of a round
• Fixed crash when canceling purchase with Steam.
• The Tab key is no longer bindable, but is hard set to control the Scoreboard command in MP.
• Added mappings for keyboard buttons to Quickfire gadgets in both SP and MP.
• Fixed an issue where users could not map controls to mouse buttons 4 & 5.
• Fix Alt key state not getting reset after game loses and regains focus. This prevents user from hitting F4 and the game closing.
• Fixed an issue on triple monitor setups where the menus may not be visible in full screen, and only the button callouts were visible.