New update! It's a big one. In addition to some little tweaks and improvements brought over from the upcoming 3DS version, it boasts a bunch of PC specific additions! Let me know what you think.
• MOUSE SUPPORT - Aiming and shooting can now be done with the mouse. Enable under the controls menu. - Provides free aiming with a soft lock-on to amp up the accuracy. - Weapon select and menu selection as well.
• WASD MODE - A third key mode has been added which maps both WASD and the Arrow Keys to movement simultaneously. Enable under the controls menu.
• QUIT CONFIRMATION - To avoid accidential lost progress when failing a mission, the game will now require confirmation if you choose not to retry the mission.
• AUDIO - If there's a problem with the sound driver, the game will now display an error message and continue to work correctly (minus audio) instead of crashing.
• FRAMERATE - Added manual framerate/vsync options to the settings menu. - You can now turn on/off vsync and switch between 30/60 fps.
• ENEMY BLIPS - Enemies and police now appear on the minimap on the top left of the status bar.
• MONSTER TRUCK - Now animates!
• CHANGES - This change list can now be viewed from within the game via the Main Menu.