We just released the first Beta update for Awesomenauts 4.5: Revenge of the Renegades! Log into the beta to test out the brand new character, Qi'Tara, and some of the other changes we're working on for Update 4.5. The Beta update is currently only available to Windows and Mac users. A Linux version of the update will be released tomorrow.
For info on how to access the Open Beta, please head over to our official forums[www.awesomenauts.com]
At this time, Awesomenauts 4.5: Revenge of the Renegades is scheduled for a release on December 6th.
The patch notes for Beta Update 1 are included below.
Update 4.5 Beta 2Aiguillon
- Further lowered the platform in the hiding area in front of the turret in order to make jumping onto more consistently possible.
- Rocket Launch, fixed that the ability could be used to move while snared.
- Fake band aid, fixed that it sometimes didn't give a dash.
- Fixed that there was one item missing to his recommended build.
- Displace, fixed that displacing a bot before the doors open would lock the bot in place for the rest of the match.
- Firebreath, fixed that after being Cocoon by Genji during Firebreath she wouldn't resume after the Cocoon wears off.
- Chakram shift, fixed that it was possible to teleport behind enemy turrets.
- Chakram shift, now also leaves a chakram upon shifting, which can be used to shift back.
- Chakram shift, chakram lifetime reduced from 5 to 3.5 seconds.
- Chakram shift, impact and shift damage reduced from 200 to 180.
- Chakram shift, shift damage area increased by 30%.
- Chakram shift, cooldown increased from 8 to 9.
- Gunpowder box, damage amplification reduced from 9% to 7% per stage, duration reduced from 3.5 to 2 seconds.
- Peel off face mask, now reduces the damage dealt by enemies who have been hit by a shift by 15% for 2 seconds.
- Rakki comb, now also increases damage against droids when shifting.
- Seven Star Strike, fixed tooltip to display the correct attack speed increase.
- Seven Star Strike, actual attack speed increase increased from 33% to 40%.
- Seven Star Strike, no longer deals damage behind Qi’Tara.
- Hairdresser fries, fixed tooltip to display the correct damage increase.
- Salty Seal, fixed an issue where sometimes the cooldown wouldn’t reset upon picking up a healthpack.
- Salty Seal, fixed that the cooldown for Seven star strike would also reset when picking healthpacks spawned by other 'Nauts.
- Salty Seal, fixed that it also healed while the Seven star strike is active.
- Baby plumbin oil, replaced by lifesteal effect which heals for 30% of the damage dealt.
- Poisonous Blade, damage over time increased from 65 to 85, duration from 6 to 6.5 seconds.
- Poisonous Blade, when hitting multiple enemies it will now switch between non-Naut targets if their healthbar is filled with damage-over-time.
- Poisonous Blade, direct damage against turrets increased by 100%.
- Portugese warblade, fixed that no attack animation would show when attacking enemies from behind.
- Coba Serpent, fixed that the effect would last the entire duration of Seven Star Strike.
- Silent killer, now works on enemies who are stunned, slowed, silenced, blinded and/or snared.
- Silent killer, damage increase reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Lily of the Isle, updated the description to clarify its use.
- Lily of the Isle, fixed that it didn't work during Seven Star Strike.
Vinnie & Spike
- Fixed that airstrike showed visual pre aim even when the option is disabled.
- Dead seahorse head, fixed an issue where it was no longer possible to dash through glass platforms when using this upgrade.
- Fixed that it was possible to use the animation editor to mirror animations from the core game.
- Fixed that the “secondaryTexture” property of Text objects didn’t open the texture browser.
- Fixed that the button to show link visualisers (for parenting) didn’t have a proper icon and tooltip.