For Complete Details please see the entire change log in the announcement on our forums
We have a new launcher!
Mac, Linux and Windows finally have the same launcher, this allows us to put far more effort into our launcher, allowing us to do things like downloading steam workshop mods without the need to restart the game.
This patch is also full of other changes, big and small. For instance, Ironman now only saves every 6 months, memory usage has been reduced quite a bit and heaps of bugs have been fixed.
Here is the full changelist:
- Fixed crash after changing savegame directory with the delete save dialog open
- Minor optimizations
- Ironman now autosaves once every 6 months rather than every month
- Fixed crash where AI would evaluate religious elector titles when you didn't have Sons of Abraham
- Fixed OOS regarding battle chokepoints.
- Optimized AI for elector titles for religions
- Optimized so interface should seem smoother at all times, less stuttering
- Fixed a bug where wars against vassals would not start properly, and freeze any plot related to that war.
- Fixed crash when you hover over dead characters religion icon
- Fixed CTD when AI is evaluating targets
- Fixed issue where taking the last county from the Pope would not properly give its baronies to the winner.
- Fixed issue where taking the last county from the Pope ended his Crusades.
- Texture memory usage has been optimized, this should result in far lower memory useage, both on the graphics card and RAM.
- Even more memory usage optimization, reduced memory usage growth over time.
- Fixed issue where temporary revolt titles got inherited by characters outside the revolt. ( Old saves affected by this should also be repaired )
- Fixed issue where vassals under a temporary revolt title got independent on Liege's death.
- Fixed issue where vassals with a liege in a revolt could create new higher tier titles and become independent of the original liege when the revolt ended
- Fixed issue where a vassal got independent when they joined a rebellion outside the realm of its liege.
- Holding Alt and left-clicking while a unit is selected will no longer make that unit un-selectable.
- The Third Temple in Jerusalem is now completed even if the ruler who ordered its construction dies.
- Fixed an error in the German text for the completion of the Third Temple.
- "Great Indian Sultanate" and "Looking East and West" achievements now work even if Rajastan has become a part of the Empire of of India.
- Fixed an issue with the allow triggers for Kali Puja.
- Plots to revoke vassal titles no longer resets when not supposed to.
- Resolved issue were the educate child interaction would not auto suggest a guardian.
- Now properly resets the de facto liege of revolt vassals when the revolt ends inconclusively.
- Revolt wars now end when the provinces in revolt gets vassalised by another leader.
- Horse archers no longer use the Norse horse archers model as default.
- Fixed a bug where AI characters would not go on pilgrimages.
- No longer shows the order of a character's wife in the opposite order.
- The event to become Saoshyant no longer requires non-existing duchies.
- Game no longer crashes on death if the diplomacy view is opened.
- Fixed bug where a revolt Casus Belli became invalidated when it was not supposed to.
- Kingdom of Jerusalem's duchies can no longer be assimilated by other kingdoms
- Fixed small issue with logging incompability with launcher.
- Fixed freezing of plot when surrendering to a war to revoke a vassal title.
- Resolved issue with offering to educate children where the liege of the child was automatically assigned as a tutor instead of you or one in your realm.
- Fixed bug where rulers got vassalised when they lost a claim war even though they had vassals outside the contested title.
- Zoroastrian vassals now only consider liege marriages as divine if they are truly close kin.
- Fixed issue where the pope would always grant divorces as the marriages where wrongly considered a consanguinity.
- Fixed English localisation of Hellenic priests, training grounds and mustering grounds.
- Changed the "Become King" ambition to be called "Become Queen" for female rulers.
- Changed font for changing language in the settings menu to match fonts used for other settings.
- Resolved issue where thumbs up and thumbs down icons when browsing the list of claimants did not match if they could be invited to court or not.
- Fixed bug for Muslim rulers where your latest wife was set as your First Wife, instead of the wife you first married.
- Fixed bug where AI republic characters with other titles did not build trade posts.
- Fixed bug where the graphic for special units changed when merged with troops of another culture.
- Resolved issue where Muslim male characters could not get married if betrothed to a minor.
- Fixed issue where revolt occupations were removed when another revolt claimed the contested title.
- Improved AI decision-making for inviting vassals to celebrate Ramadan.
- Faction backers are now removed from the faction upon death.
- Now properly shows the special unit icon in the reorganize unit view.
- Now properly updates holy sites for Muslim religions.
- Added missing localisation for coa_plain_pagan and coa_plain_indian.
- Modified decisions, achievments and events for Indian empires to also trigger for the empire of India.
- Your spymaster can now properly persuade other nobles to join your faction.
- Fixed a bug where characters were having their tutor reassigned from the tutor the player had picked for them
- Muslim Special Troops now use the Muslim Horse Archer model, rather than the Western Light Cavalry model
- Fixed issue where a character would not be counted as incapaciteded or pilgrim after loading a savegame
- Fixed a minor bug with the white elephant events.
- Fixed a bug with scheming regents sometimes not stopping their schemes if they lost their original target.
- Vassals can no longer participate in the same war as their lieges, except in Crusades or when fighting the liege in a rebellion.
- Lieges can now offer to join vassals wars when they are pressing a claim outside of the realm, replacing the vassal as participant.
- Jewish buildings and retinues no longer need Jewish religion, only Israelite culture group.
- Added Nubian cultural retinue and building.
- Pagans can now raid and use holy orders against each other.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible for a player to activate several pilgrimages at once.
- Costs for pilgrimages fixed.
- "What Schism?" achievement now correctly uses Constantinople and not Thrace province in trigger.
- Fixed a bug in the trigger for the "Visit Mount Athos" event.
- Fixed a minor bug with an opinion modifier in the Jeanne d'Arc events.
- Changed 'Have a Son' and 'Have a Daughter' ambitions to work properly with the gender of the character.
- Ghanan band and Ghilman merc compositions are no longer naval.
- Saint Addai holy order is no longer available before the event chain enables them.
AI, CONVERTER, INTERFACE, and MODDING
For Details on the Changes in these areas please see the complete announcement on our forums