Crusader Kings II
查看所有 27 条留言
- Fixed CTD issue caused by character flags not being saved properly
- Now unborn children of dead popes no longer inherit a claim on the papacy when they are born.
- You no longer feel bad for having a romantic relationship with your spouse.
- Added console command 'add_lover'
- Fixed a problem with delayed events having the exact same random seed as the firing scope
- Seduction Focus: AI will not try to seduce targets that already have lovers (unless lustful, etc)
- Seduction Focus: AI seducers less likely to acquire multiple lovers
- Seduction Focus: Married women and concubines are less likely to fall for seduction if they like their husband better than the seducer (unless lustful, arbitrary, etc.)
- Seduction Focus: Toned down AI seduction attempts of player spouses and concubines even more
- Seduction Focus: It takes much longer to attempt seduction of distant targets
- Seduction Focus: More personality checks for married women and consorts
- Seduction Focus: Added missing "Seduction in the Wild" event (WoL.431)
- Intrigue Focus: Spying on an adulterer (your spouse, consort or the other party) can now uncover the affair
- Players can no longer see other lovers of their spouses and concubines in the interface without using the 'charinfo' console command
- Hunting Focus: Fixed a bug with duplicate events fired (from WoL.5066)
- Fixed bug where only the last character was visible in the end game list of played characters
- Fixed bug where the AI did not always build buildings.
- Fixed an issue with the trade route chain that could create the trade route for the other party instead.
- Toned down courtier lover creation event (456)
- Seduction events: Fixed some issues where execution would break incorrectly
- Fixed the broken 'remove_claim' effect when used in CB's like depose anti-pope.
- Added events to attain the Strategist trait through War focus.
未来 2 周有 1 个活动