Paradox Calls You to Take the Orders on March 7STOCKHOLM – 23 February 2017
– Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio have set a release date for the newest expansion to its celebrated medieval role-playing grand strategy game. Crusader Kings II: Monks & Mystics
will be leaving the abbey on March 7, 2017
and will be found at Steam and the Paradox Store for $14.99/€14.99.
Monks & Mystics expands the religious side of Crusader Kings II, letting characters join monastic orders, forbidden death cults and even worship Satan in the search for greater power. Perform great charitable acts or feats of infamy as you climb the ranks of your chosen religious community.
Crusader Kings Game Director, Henrik Fåhraeus, talks us through some insights into this latest expansion via a brand new video Developer Diary
Features of Monks & Mystics
Monks & Mystics
- Monastic Orders: Join the Benedictines, Dominicans or other monastic society and increase your prestige while doing homage to God.
- Secret Religious Societies: Hold a secret faith in your heart and slowly increase your religion’s power, climbing from discouraged minority to official faith.
- Devil Worship and Alchemy: Join those who perform Black Masses and dark crimes, or use your intelligence to seek out the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Treasury and Relics: Collect religious relics of the saints to raise your status and increase your power, or craft masterworks of weapons or jewelry that increase your prestige and prowess
- New Councilor Actions: Even councilors that aren’t active in your realm will be using their skills to increase the wealth and stability of your kingdom
- And much more
is the first expansion to be released for Crusader Kings II
since it celebrated its 5th anniversary this month.