Leviathan: Warships 1.1 Changelog
We have been working on a new patch for Leviathan: Warships and this is the change log. We are currently planning on releasing the patch at the end of next week (around May 30-31). Here are the changes:
5.1.Ship prices balance pass
5.1.1. Cost raised on Shortfin, Stingray & Spearhead
5.1.2. Cost lowered on Buzzer, Destroyer, Bullycruiser, Overlord, Atlas & Dreadnought
5.2 Existing player accounts might receive invalid fleet sizes on existing fleets because of this. New Accounts will not be affected by these changes.
5.3.1 Beam guns can now destroy mines
5.3.2 Artillery and Rocket splash damage fixed
5.3.3 Artillery and Rockets balanced
5.3.4 Railgun autofire removed from campaign ships
6. Added the ability to reorder the ships in the shipyard
7. Winner/Loser status in the battle bar removed during replays. Why ruin all the excitement?
8. Matchmaking now saves the latest setup
9. More symbols allowed in passwords
10. Leviathan 1 & Leviathan 2 servers now available for tablet versions
11. Increased server stability
12. Fixed so Campaign planning timer does not reset to default value between missions
13. Improved shipyard zoom scroll on tablets
Because of all the changes done to the gameplay existing replays may no longer work with the next patch. We recommend that you archive your existing replays using tools like Fraps if you want to watch them again.