507 회원 | 77 게임 중 | 228 온라인 | 0 그룹 채팅 중
Obsidian Conflict is a cooperative multiplayer modification set in the Half-Life 2 universe.
It features a large amount of new gameplay features on all-new maps specially designed for the mod with focus on cooperative gameplay, as well as over hundred user-made maps following the same formula.
In addition to that, You're able to play through vanilla Half-Life 2 all the way up to Episode 2, as well as experimental support for cooperative Half-Life: Source play.
- All Source engine Half-Life series games playable in co-op online (Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2, Lost Coast, Episodes 1 & 2)
- A large set of included custom maps, some in the form of classic combat & teamwork puzzles and others offering extraordinary new gameplay experiences such as cooperative farming and fishing
- New weapons, including dual Uzis, Medkit, Sniper Rifle, the Alyxgun, the Tau Cannon, deployable Manhacks, as well as support for scripted weapons allowing use of weapons from Counterstrike and Day of Defeat Source
- New NPCs, including many from the original half-life such as a fully-functional ichthyosaur, as well as a working mortarsynth from HL2
- Special merchant NPC and related entities, offering gameplay where players can spend points from their score to purchase weapons and map-specific objects
- Many co-op related features, such as a server-side lives system, hud waypoints, player locator, attention & medic calls, and map objectives, as well as players' inventory carrying over between level transitions
- Great support for community mappers, including features like the mapadd system to easily edit existing maps without having to recompile them, as well as tutorials and prefab examples for all of OC's new entities and features
- Support for custom playermodels and custom colorizations on weapons and hud elements
We wish everyone a happy new year and hope you had great holidays!
모든 4개의 댓글 보기
This was initially meant to be a Christmas post, but Christmas preparations and celebrations kept me a bit busy, so please excuse the slight delay. :)
We've got good news for you!
We would like to welcome KittopiaCreator aboard the OC team, where he will be assisting us in programming! In addition, we have an additional member whom we will be announcing soon, so stay tuned.
So things are definitely looking better as we can actually make some progress now.
Sadly that's all we can tell you right now. We're still in the process of porting OC over to the 2013 SDK, so there's nothing really "new" until that's done.
See you in 2015!
예정 이벤트 _
다음 2주간 이벤트 1개
모든 이벤트 보기
모든 이벤트 시간은 자동으로 사용자 시스템의 표준 시간대로 표시됩니다.
Game Art _