Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Obsidian Conflict is a cooperative multiplayer modification set in the Half-Life 2 universe.
It features a large amount of new gameplay features on all-new maps specially designed for the mod with focus on cooperative gameplay, as well as over hundred user-made maps following the same formula.
In addition to that, You're able to play through vanilla Half-Life 2 all the way up to Episode 2, as well as experimental support for cooperative Half-Life: Source play.
- All Source engine Half-Life series games playable in co-op online (Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2, Lost Coast, Episodes 1 & 2)
- A large set of included custom maps, some in the form of classic combat & teamwork puzzles and others offering extraordinary new gameplay experiences such as cooperative farming and fishing
- New weapons, including dual Uzis, Medkit, Sniper Rifle, the Alyxgun, the Tau Cannon, deployable Manhacks, as well as support for scripted weapons allowing use of weapons from Counterstrike and Day of Defeat Source
- New NPCs, including many from the original half-life such as a fully-functional ichthyosaur, as well as a working mortarsynth from HL2
- Special merchant NPC and related entities, offering gameplay where players can spend points from their score to purchase weapons and map-specific objects
- Many co-op related features, such as a server-side lives system, hud waypoints, player locator, attention & medic calls, and map objectives, as well as players' inventory carrying over between level transitions
- Great support for community mappers, including features like the mapadd system to easily edit existing maps without having to recompile them, as well as tutorials and prefab examples for all of OC's new entities and features
- Support for custom playermodels and custom colorizations on weapons and hud elements
No announcements have been posted.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _