Anyone can join
Super Toy Cars
See all 3 comments
It's been a while since last update, so I think it's about time we added something here :o)
So we've implemented quite a few fixes and minor features that have been requested both in the forums and by people either personally, through mail or in youtube videos. Here is a list of the features:
- Changed start grid FX to be 'after' the start gate, not before it so that they are more visible. We have fixed the issue whereby it triggered every lap in replays too.
- Added a new step in the tutorial explaining the different camera options.
- Sensibly improved collisions using 'invisible walls' all over the game to replace per-object collisions. The cars now behave a lot better after crashing against a wall.
- Fixed audio bugs in the engines due to sudden rev changes.
- Added the possibility of revving the engine in the count-down (although it has no gameplay utility yet)
As always, we're open to more suggestions and if you find any bugs or issues with the new (or old) features, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them ASAP.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone