Version 2.0, the latest game update for ORION: Prelude on Steam is now available. Restart your Steam Client to automatically begin downloading.
( ORION: Prelude - Version 2.0 Changelog )
- Added: Improved game performance + LOD’s to most game models.
- Added: Last 5 dinosaurs at the Side Objective now visible on HUD.
- Added: Small credit gain for Stasis Fury with Medic Gun.
- Added: Healing based credits now display on screen.
- Added: Automatic toggle for Xbox Icons when using a Gamepad/Mouse.
- Added: Covan, Depth and Eden to PvP game modes.
- Fixed: Issues with Lives in Rampage not working as intended.
- Fixed: “Saved” message displaying at incorrect times.
- Fixed: Useless Teammate achievement unlocking mechanics improved.
- Fixed: Negative numbers displaying with Utility Gun use.
- Fixed: Grenade and cloaking issues.
- Fixed: Heal/Ammo percents now visible with Crosshairs disabled.
- Adjusted: Reduced Rham amounts in Slaughter.
- Adjusted: Removed money perks from CTF.
- Adjusted: Dinosaurs now have infinite lives in Rampage.
- Adjusted: Renamed bots to ‘PreludeBot’.
- Adjusted: Rhamphorynchus air speed reduced by 30%.
- Adjusted: Player HUD for better organization and performance.
You can view all change logs for ORION: Prelude here: