Mizore 2012년 11월 18일 오후 5시 24분
i got banned from black ops2 for afking and im ♥♥♥♥ed
to start off, i left blackm ops 2 running and forgot to leave the lobby before i kleft to go to a movie, when i got back i say thagt it had kicked me from the lobby and i was at the multiplayer screen right after you press online. i said whatever ill just join again, i went to the bathroom, and when i came back it said Player has been permanetly banned from the Black ops 2 servers. please help because i wasnt hacking i wasnt cheating and i wasnt doing anything

part of the reason i made this post is because i want to know where to post this im not sure this is the roght swection, cause if there was a complains section for indiviual games i would make a long complaint for black ops2 because if i reveiwed this game, being banned for afking Is MAKING ME ♥♥♥♥ED I paid 80 bucks for this flipping shooter game then get banned for accidently leaving it open for 2 hours while i go see a movie with my family.
3개 중 1-3 표시중
< >
-|WaD|- BigMike 2012년 11월 18일 오후 6시 06분 
Definitely does not look like a VAC ban. Getting banned for AFKing is very harsh. Hope it was only a temporary ban. I'd contact support. They would be able to point you in the right direction.
Mizore 2012년 11월 18일 오후 6시 14분 
and where is support.....
Satoru 2012년 11월 18일 오후 6시 54분 
As I indicated in your otehr thread you've been Treyarch banned. Contact Activision support. Steam support cannot help you.

http://support.activision.com/

But you weren't banned for 'idling'.
Satoru님이 마지막으로 수정; 2012년 11월 18일 오후 6시 55분
3개 중 1-3 표시중
< >
페이지당: 15 30 50
게시된 날짜: 2012년 11월 18일 오후 5시 24분
게시글: 3