^1Crazy_Ballz 18 ноя, 2012 @ 13:56
This one cheater use aimbot for a very long time and dont care about VAC, what you gonna do?
Показано 13 из 3 комментариев
< >
Spawn of Totoro 18 ноя, 2012 @ 14:32 
They will get banned. Just wait. It can take a week or two, but it will happen. VAC does a delayed bad. That way they can ban in waves and no one know what cheat and/or part of the cheat got them banned.
Tito Shivan 18 ноя, 2012 @ 14:38 
Report users via their profiles.
Don't post people profiles along accusations. It's just your word about it, and anyone could do the same with any profile (Even yours, or mine)
^1Crazy_Ballz 18 ноя, 2012 @ 15:44 
Didn`t you read? I`m 900% sure that THIS one playing for YEARS with cheats whout any ban. Not a week or two, not even a month. And reported many times as others did, including my friends.
I`ve blocked him long time ago and no changes. That`s why I posted this - as example. A lots cheaters like that, just some of them dont play every day. If steam has had just one admin that played and ban such cheaters manually - that could solve the problem or great part of it and play role of confidence-and-security-building measures. Or even better - there could be department, sponsored by developers and distributors, which members could trace servers that distribute cheats and take measures to close them.
Untill that there will be a lot of kids that download hacked versions of games and great mass of displeased customers. Even ONE unbanned cheater like that - it`s already a precedent of VAC and any other legal means inefficiency.
Unfortunately, I know people that WANT to play with cheats just to beat cheaters, many of them already did it (( So, disposal of affairs like now kills reputation and popularity of games and services like Steam.
Sory for poor english.
Показано 13 из 3 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50
Дата создания: 18 ноя, 2012 @ 13:56