D347HxD 14. Nov. 2012 um 6:13 Uhr
Black Ops 2
Is Black Ops 2 VAC secured? I am currently VAC banned and am wondering if I will be able to add it to my account and be able to play online. If not I will create a new Steam account.
Beiträge 1-15 von 20
< >
Satoru 14. Nov. 2012 um 6:26 Uhr 
BO2 is VAC secured

However VAC bans are on a per game basis (except for Source games pre L4D). So whatever game you were VAC banned on before will not impact your ability to play BO2 online

Continue to cheat however and a VAC ban will be waiting you.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Satoru; 14. Nov. 2012 um 6:26 Uhr
D347HxD 14. Nov. 2012 um 6:39 Uhr 
I don't expect anyone to believe me, as this world isn't full on honest people but I was VAC banned because of a hacker whom gained access to my account without my knowledge. I've tried contacting Valve about it but they only copy+paste the same message every time, feels like I am talking to a brick wall. So no, I will not cheat on BO2. I recently got Garry's Mod 13, and I am still VAC banned on that. That came out recently (Well, isn't fully released yet) and I am still VAC banned on that... since it is a sequel from the old Gary's Mod does that mean it carried the VAC bans over so I couldn't play online on those? I am safe to activate my code on this account and I can play on all the servers?
Satoru 14. Nov. 2012 um 6:58 Uhr 
You are responsible for your account security therefor vac bans will not be reversed in those situations

You should

1) enable SteamGuard
2) use yahoo or gmail and enable the SMS authentication on the email
3) install anti virus
4) stop clicking those free games links
facedown 15. Nov. 2012 um 14:01 Uhr 
Buy it on a new account sir. That one is flagged as a cheaters account. I don't like all my games on the same account anyway.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von facedown; 15. Nov. 2012 um 14:02 Uhr
Tito Shivan 15. Nov. 2012 um 14:17 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von facedown:
Buy it on a new account sir. That one is flagged as a cheaters account. I don't like all my games on the same account anyway.
Some people bear the mark and keep using their main accounts and buy games on them despite the ban mark.
In fact, i respect them more than the people who runs away from their marked accounts leaving their sins to rot away, hidden in a dark corner.
SteventheSlayer 15. Nov. 2012 um 14:25 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Tito Shivan:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von facedown:
Some people bear the mark and keep using their main accounts and buy games on them despite the ban mark.
In fact, i respect them more than the people who runs away from their marked accounts leaving their sins to rot away, hidden in a dark corner.
Not only that, but they get the constant reminder never to cheat again. With a fresh acount, you may be tempted to try cheating again.
facedown 15. Nov. 2012 um 14:34 Uhr 
I don't like all my eggs in the same basket anyway. Valve sometimes disables accounts. Most of the time it is warranted. Sometimes it is something like a paypal purchase went bad. In any case anyone can check and se bans on your account at anytime. This often has bad repurcusions.
[ROP]Jamebonds1^5 16. Nov. 2012 um 12:21 Uhr 
You will need contact Steam support for banned by mistake. If they unwill to help, you can sued them.
Rikev 16. Nov. 2012 um 13:45 Uhr 
The SSA prevents you from suing them (or at least threatens it). Either way if you chargeback or sue Steam, you will lose your account including every single game tied to it with no compensation at all.
Satoru 16. Nov. 2012 um 16:02 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Rikev:
The SSA prevents you from suing them (or at least threatens it). Either way if you chargeback or sue Steam, you will lose your account including every single game tied to it with no compensation at all.

That only applies if you're American.
Tito Shivan 17. Nov. 2012 um 3:54 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Rikev:
That was time before.
Nowadays you are only locked from purchasing/activating games and trading.
You will still have access to your account and play your games.
Zsenipocok 19. Nov. 2012 um 13:51 Uhr 
I just can congatulation for Activision and Steam. They could make a good game for cheaters again. Black Ops 2 is in full with cheaters and the normal players are not able to play with it. Of course Steam not to do against the cheaters. Or Steam sell the cheater softvare? I think it is biggest bussiness that original game. BO2 is noob game with Activision and Steam.
­Marisa 4. Dez. 2012 um 5:32 Uhr 
Looks like, no one has given direct and short answer for him.

Yes, you are able to play it online, if you never owned that game before. Despites, you have been flagged by VAC from other game.

e: Necro'd o.o
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ­Marisa; 4. Dez. 2012 um 5:34 Uhr
Satoru 4. Dez. 2012 um 6:44 Uhr 
I answered the question on the first post
Spawn of Totoro 4. Dez. 2012 um 6:48 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ­Marisa:
Looks like, no one has given direct and short answer for him.

Nope, no one answered it at all.

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Satoru:
BO2 is VAC secured

However VAC bans are on a per game basis (except for Source games pre L4D). So whatever game you were VAC banned on before will not impact your ability to play BO2 online

Continue to cheat however and a VAC ban will be waiting you.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spawn of Totoro; 4. Dez. 2012 um 6:48 Uhr
Beiträge 1-15 von 20
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50
Geschrieben am: 14. Nov. 2012 um 6:13 Uhr