tward059 Nov 3, 2012 @ 2:38pm
COD MW3 Cheats
Just played MW3 Free For All and 2 players where stood on the tail fins of 2 planes at the airport just picking off players as the ran around the airport. When shot at they were invincible. They were DREAD` MR.HAMBU and the other was DREAD` WARRIOR. Is it possible to get up there without a cheat, but thet were definatley invincible as they made no attempt to move. Have screen shots of their kills. Idiots like these ruin the game.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Satoru Nov 3, 2012 @ 3:59pm 
report users via their profiles
Overdrill only Nov 4, 2012 @ 12:56am 
send the screenshots to VAC and report them via their profiles
Tito Shivan Nov 4, 2012 @ 4:22am 
VAC does not admit videos or screenshots as proof of anything. As they can be easily faked/tampered.
Use the Report Profile option on the user's profile, as already been said.
wild bag3r Nov 4, 2012 @ 12:32pm 
i have reproted oh iv lost count of hackers . . when in game you tell them you are going to report them and all you get is so steam dont ban on cod mw 3 . wel if thay dont then thay better . and sometimes you try to find there profile only to find that are not showing up in the players list at all . y cos thay have a hack running to block there players name from the list . so whats the point . steam needs to start looking at this problem befor black ops 2 comes out . as i can see with in week that will be full of hackers to . and i like a few mill will not be paying to play a game that full of hackers .
Tito Shivan Nov 4, 2012 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by little gun ho:
i have reproted oh iv lost count of hackers . . when in game you tell them you are going to report them and all you get is so steam dont ban on cod mw 3 .
These people care to disagree with you...
I want to know why I was banned on mw3
MW2 VAC ban for no reason
vac ban from mw 2
unjust ban
I have just recived a vac ban
WTF I AM BANNED FROM BLACK OPS
Just a Sample from the discussions area, you can find lots more of these threads over here and on SPUF.

Also, don't spam the threads with the same post.
{TC}WooSter66 Nov 17, 2012 @ 4:48pm 
Here's another name to watch out for - openly told the server he was hacking - every shot hs and invincible LICEX >_<
Zefar Nov 18, 2012 @ 3:44am 
Originally posted by Tito Shivan:
Originally posted by little gun ho:
i have reproted oh iv lost count of hackers . . when in game you tell them you are going to report them and all you get is so steam dont ban on cod mw 3 .
These people care to disagree with you...
I want to know why I was banned on mw3
MW2 VAC ban for no reason
vac ban from mw 2
unjust ban
I have just recived a vac ban
WTF I AM BANNED FROM BLACK OPS
Just a Sample from the discussions area, you can find lots more of these threads over here and on SPUF.

Also, don't spam the threads with the same post.

That's just VAC catching the cheaters. Not because someone reported them.

Also people, please the read the sticky we have in this section.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2012 @ 2:38pm