Nesthäckchen Sep 6, 2012 @ 11:23am
MW3 just hacker nothing happens
Nearly in every lobby are hacker from all over the world and u see it when u see the video again. We report them with the video hacker agree if u say they use hacks and than u are kicked. So my question why is Steam doing nothing against them. Why should i buy steamgames in future while using the bad securitysystem???
Showing 1-15 of 56 comments
< >
^4Executioner^2 ® Sep 6, 2012 @ 12:01pm 
absolutly agree ther are to many cheaters on mw what is the point ov vac ?
The Paìn Sep 6, 2012 @ 4:39pm 
i recorded about 10 videos of hackers and send them to steam + steam ID and nothing happends.......
IW+STEEM=FAIL Sep 6, 2012 @ 5:27pm 
Yeah, this has been going on for years. What a total waste of money. Steam is worthless. I will never buy a game that has steam on the box again.
Mrclovis Sep 6, 2012 @ 5:36pm 
wait starting my hack
MBH|MAJ_PAIN Sep 6, 2012 @ 6:08pm 
what you need to do is not go after the hacker but the sorce of the hacks such as the web sites that are selling or offering the hacks and give those to steam so they can get the sorce code to put in the vac so it will recognize the hack it is an automated system and if the vac doesnt recognize the cheat no cheat occured. Or you can just post the vid to you tube along with the offenders profile adress and tell everyone to spam report him and after a couple of thousand reports steam will ban them
^3Banana Sep 6, 2012 @ 6:20pm 
You think steam cares about a game it didn't develop?

MW3 is the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ red head step child, besides it's an outdated game anyway. Spending resources on keeping up with the latest hacks for a outdated game is not very economical for steam.
ғяѕ | jNkbitch /*___*/ Sep 6, 2012 @ 9:47pm 
Play on good servers with dedicated admins who do their job well, problem solved!

... but since its MW3, bless your soul
Sir Kernigit Sep 6, 2012 @ 11:56pm 
This is all why I have given up on reporting
B-52 Sep 7, 2012 @ 4:04am 
I cannot understatd if hacker with aimbot have many headshots like 3-4 in 1 sec and have stat 70-2 as example at end of game why anticheat cant ban this player after game? Its so hard understand aimbot or no ??? if user have 100% accuracy in 100 shots why anticheat dont understatd that cheat?

And MF3 have motherbomb 24-0, i suppose just simple check all users who made this streak many times can clear game from cheaters, i suppose 99.9% of this "good players" simple cheaters.

And god mode where user dont die, its also hard understand that this is cheat? (i know cheater may enable this for any user, but if player used it more then one-two games with good stat it must be checked and banned if cheat).

Cheaters must be banned, because now MF3 game for cheaters not for players, many many players dont play in MF3 only because cheaters in every lobby and breaking result of any game.
Kool Savas Sep 7, 2012 @ 5:50am 
i hate cheater, but you will never stop them...its a part of the games
DeathBySquirrel  Sep 7, 2012 @ 12:38pm 
Reporting a hacker to Valve is entirely pointless, they can't be sure you're trustworthy so they won't ban the account. (Imagine if you were banned because somone faked a video of you hacking, you'd be pretty ♥♥♥♥ed wouldn't you...)

However if you know the hack they're using then it's worth sending them a link to that.
Last edited by DeathBySquirrel ; Sep 7, 2012 @ 12:39pm
-CWG-DJ GENE Sep 7, 2012 @ 5:01pm 
there is a zero tolerance policy for cheating , but VAC only see that your cheating when you are playing the can't look at 2mil players at one time , i can tell you the still ban for mw3 bans are :

1 : Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of organizing cooperative or single game play for the purpose of gaining experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles, or other related in-game unlocks

2 : Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of unknown boosting, glitching, hacking, or other related offenses for the purpose of gaining experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles, or other related in-game unlocks.

3 : Any player demonstrating in-game verbal abuse, harassing, or other related behavior deemed as universally unacceptable to other players.

4: Any player demonstrating an offensive in-game gamer tag, to be decided as universally unacceptable to other players.
-CWG-DJ GENE Sep 7, 2012 @ 5:11pm 
Reporting a hacker to Valve is entirely pointless

Originally posted by *|PEZ|* DeathBySquirrel:
Reporting a hacker to Valve is entirely pointless, they can't be sure you're trustworthy so they won't ban the account. (Imagine if you were banned because somone faked a video of you hacking, you'd be pretty ♥♥♥♥ed wouldn't you...)

However if you know the hack they're using then it's worth sending them a link to that.

Reporting a hacker to Valve is entirely pointless , thats not true because the look at the scrip of the game when the are playing if the scrips is chanced then the hack and will be banned for it. the dont bann if you are not hacking and there are alot off good players that the call hackers but don't hack . so i think the vac is good . the can not ban all the good players for bad players . i have seen hackers getting banned and the are dowing the best the can on 2sites 1: steam 2: Activision. and what im saying comes from Activision i have talkt to them so believe me the are banning hackers
-CWG-DJ GENE Sep 7, 2012 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by ^0TSC Stiff_Master:
Nearly in every lobby are hacker from all over the world and u see it when u see the video again. We report them with the video hacker agree if u say they use hacks and than u are kicked. So my question why is Steam doing nothing against them. Why should i buy steamgames in future while using the bad securitysystem???

can you tell me where the have a perfect securitysystem ?
Because i don't think the other games that are not steam even have it ....
itcch Sep 7, 2012 @ 6:17pm 
some of you people need to learn english before you type in here. I was interested in reading what people had to say on this topic but the spelling mistakes and words that dont even exist make it very hard to follow your argument for or against.

Just proves everyone has an opinion on a whole lot of nothing.
Showing 1-15 of 56 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2012 @ 11:23am