SammYHaX Mar 26, 2013 @ 8:36pm
Bans
How often does valve BAN the hackers???? Can anyone tell me?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Swiss Cheeze Mar 26, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
every time it finds someone
-|WaD|- BigMike Mar 27, 2013 @ 12:13am 
Valve doesn't say and nor should they (why let the hack developers know?). Hackers get detected, every time they hack (if VAC knows about the mod they are using) BUT the ban is delayed (could be days or weeks). It seems to work in waves (as in all detected cheats go on the same day), as we get waves of "I d0nt h@x unb@nnz plox" threads.
SammYHaX Mar 27, 2013 @ 6:32am 
Just asking cuz im so tired of entering an match with a bunch of ppl from brazil or argentina and they all hacking like so obvious and they dont care. i myself im latin but i feel bad for everyone who hacks :(
Astori - on break Mar 27, 2013 @ 6:33am 
Originally posted by SammY #DR:
...i feel bad for everyone who hacks :( ...

you shouldn't
SammYHaX Mar 27, 2013 @ 6:52am 
Originally posted by Heichalot:
...i feel bad for everyone who hacks :( ...

you shouldn't

i mean it in a bad way :S runs the experience of everyone in the game :(
绅士的黑金刚 Mar 30, 2013 @ 3:58pm 
Everyday and every time
You shouldn't be sorry for someone's ban:)
facedown Mar 31, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
Is it that hard to find a server with admins that can ban people? Don't tell me you are playing one of those "games" without real servers? If so enjoy the cheating.
SammYHaX Apr 1, 2013 @ 12:33pm 
In competitive mode??? Yes it's hard
facedown Apr 1, 2013 @ 7:25pm 

No, it is not. Any decent game you can create your own server and ban anyone you think is cheating. Not hard at all. If you are talking about some crap game like COD then it will stay broken.
Nya` Apr 1, 2013 @ 7:32pm 
Originally posted by facedown:

No, it is not. Any decent game you can create your own server and ban anyone you think is cheating. Not hard at all. If you are talking about some crap game like COD then it will stay broken.
He's talking about CS:GO match making and VAC's massive shortcomings as an ACS...
facedown Apr 1, 2013 @ 9:36pm 
Originally posted by Nya`:
Originally posted by facedown:

He's talking about CS:GO match making and VAC's massive shortcomings as an ACS...

Then the solution is obvious. Stop playing MM. Every game with MM is full of cheaters. This game has other options which anyone with any computer gaming experience is going to use because MM is for XBOX and PS3. If you want less cheaters in MM I suggest you play one of those trash systems. The real power of a computer is dedicated servers with admins and you choose to ignore them because of the MM cheat infested ladder most MM games enjoy. Why do you think COD is so full of cheaters? MM is your only option.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2013 @ 8:36pm