Este tópico foi fechado
Username 24 abr. 2014 às 17:29
Revocable VAC Ban.
First of all i should start by saying that my account is VAC banned. This account is not mine, but it is my older brothers that moved to college. I havn't ever hacked but apparently he had and so I'm banned :/ I was going to suggest that after a certain amount of days after the VAC ban, depending on how serious the offense was, should be able to play on VAC servers again. Thanks, Joker
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 20 comentários
Emperor Zombie 24 abr. 2014 às 17:35 
You only have 4 games maybe this would be a good time to get your own account. :Animal_Instincts:
Satoru 24 abr. 2014 às 17:35 
VAC bans are permanent
gwait 24 abr. 2014 às 17:36 
Originalmente postado por IntoxicatedJoker:
depending on how serious the offense was, should be able to play on VAC servers again.

VAC bans only for cheats, what other offenses can there be?

And all cheaters deserve to be banned permanently, should always think through of what they're doing before doing it.
MalikQayum 24 abr. 2014 às 18:14 
Originalmente postado por Suldok:
Originalmente postado por IntoxicatedJoker:
depending on how serious the offense was, should be able to play on VAC servers again.

VAC bans only for cheats, what other offenses can there be?

And all cheaters deserve to be banned permanently, should always think through of what they're doing before doing it.

i think the OP was vac ban to judge wether someone uses wallhack or aimbot or something else as if it makes any difference what kind of cheat you use, maybe in the mind of the OP there are levels of cheating i on the other hand cant really see the difference.. i mean.. does it matter that he uses wh or aimbot, i still lose either way right? maybe the OP should learn about mp gaming ethics before attempting to cheat :)
GNX 25 abr. 2014 às 5:11 
Im vac banned, I came home one day to play cs:s like 4 years ago and had a message saying they banned me for hacks. I have never cheated on a steam game. period.

I would love to be able to play VAC games again, but if they cant remove my ban when I have done nothing wrong I dont care to spend my money on theyre games. Damn shame too since Xbox has made a killing these last few years.

Thanks Valve/VAC/Whoever banned me, I truely appreciate it.....
Acey 25 abr. 2014 às 5:18 
Originalmente postado por GNX:
Im vac banned, I came home one day to play cs:s like 4 years ago and had a message saying they banned me for hacks. I have never cheated on a steam game. period.

I would love to be able to play VAC games again, but if they cant remove my ban when I have done nothing wrong I dont care to spend my money on theyre games. Damn shame too since Xbox has made a killing these last few years.

And the Steam community really appreciate the VAC system for banning cheaters and help keeping fair games for us all :D:
Alcator 25 abr. 2014 às 5:23 
It doesn't matter HOW you cheat. You are ruining fun for other players. It's something like making a street party in the middle of the night -- you are ruining the night for everyone in the neighborhood.

In the words of Gabe Newell: {Bad Guys} should pay more for games.
GNX 25 abr. 2014 às 5:25 
Originalmente postado por Dark Ace:

And the Steam community really appreciate the VAC system for banning cheaters and help keeping fair games for us all :D:

Im serious when i say i dont cheat. I was banned years ago for being on a cs:s surf server when a hacker joined the server they banned me. no clue why but thats the only explanation i can come up with.
Acey 25 abr. 2014 às 5:29 
Originalmente postado por Dark Ace:

Im serious when i say i dont cheat. I was banned years ago for being on a cs:s surf server when a hacker joined the server they banned me. no clue why but thats the only explanation i can come up with.

Oh I'm serious too. But there is so many ways you could get banned, beside it could be that you cheated a couple of days before you joined a server (VAC bans are delayed)

Anyway maybe it wasen't you that cheated, but someonw who had access to your account cheated
GNX 25 abr. 2014 às 5:36 
Im the only one who uses my personal steam account. I know i had nothing on my personal computer bannable.

and unless they consider diablo 2(a non steam game) vac bannable i dont think a simple dual loader could harm anything. I have no reason to cheat, so the fact that im truely banned for no reason is ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I just get tossed around in the system if i try to get answers.

Steam is no better than microsoft when it comes to help they just let the phone ring and turn off the ringer. If it wasnt for the fact i need steam to play some of my non vac games, i wouldnt even bother anymore.
Helene 25 abr. 2014 às 6:32 
Wait- correct me if I'm wrong but I thought we aren't allowed to pass our accounts to other people, regardless if the recipient is a close relative or not.

?_?
Satoru 25 abr. 2014 às 6:32 
I was banned years ago for being on a cs:s surf server when a hacker joined the server they banned me

No that's not how VAC works. Nice try though

INdeed thanks VAC for keeping one more cheater off of more games on Steam!
Última alteração por Satoru; 25 abr. 2014 às 6:33
MalikQayum 25 abr. 2014 às 8:26 
Im the only one who uses my personal steam account. I know i had nothing on my personal computer bannable.

and unless they consider diablo 2(a non steam game) vac bannable i dont think a simple dual loader could harm anything. I have no reason to cheat, so the fact that im truely banned for no reason is ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I just get tossed around in the system if i try to get answers.

Steam is no better than microsoft when it comes to help they just let the phone ring and turn off the ringer. If it wasnt for the fact i need steam to play some of my non vac games, i wouldnt even bother anymore.
you need to go read up on how vac ban works because u are clearly under the assumption that its a person that banned you.

vac ban detects different signature used in different cheats / hacks they come from when u modify the exe or the .dll so something u had on your pc matched the signature of a cheat.

also vac bans are delayed to avoid cheat/hacks getting updated as soon as they are getting busted by vac ban..
Ineffable Anathema 25 abr. 2014 às 11:16 
I dont care to spend my money on theyre games. Damn shame too since Xbox has made a killing these last few years.

Oh yeah, that new Xbox is really shredding the market and making PC's and Playstation beg for mercy.

... Do you even game? o.O
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 20 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 24 abr. 2014 às 17:29
Comentários: 20