Call Of Duty MW3 Multiplayer
The indiscriminate use of Hacks in this game surpassed the limits, are found all kinds of traps some detectable VAC and other undetectable hacks like Wallhack UAV and or have more life than usual or transparency, the use of traps in this game infinityward is unbearable and it does nothing. I pay for a product to have fun and I enjoy playing with no cheats, hacks plague in MW3 totally neglected. I have a blacklist where players caught with aimbot wallhack and any kind of trap and even after 4 months they have not been banned, leaves a lot to say and it's a shame a great game to estropiado and is no longer fun.

-------------------------

El Uso indiscriminado de Hacks en este juego sobrepaso los limites, Se encuentran de todo tipo de trampas algunas detectables por el sistema VAC y otras indetectables como Wallhack y UAV hacks o tener mas vida de lo normal o trasparencia, El uso de trampas en este juego es insoportable y infinityward no hace nada. Yo pague por un producto para divertirme y no me divierto jugando ♥♥♥ tramposos, plaga de hacks en MW3 totalmente descuidado. tengo una lista negra donde tengo los jugadores pillados ♥♥♥ aimbot wallhack y cualquier clase de trampa y aun despues de 4 meses no han sido prohibidos, deja mucho que decir y es una lastima un buen juego se a estropiado y ya no es divertido.

-------------------------

:rfacepalm:

< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 2 sur 2
Archduke a écrit :

Thanks for your answer and if you already denounced these players but only some are banned but not all with obvious use of traps, and I also contacted the company and infinityward activision but no response are worried COD GHOST, before was less as daily or weekly receives updates but not anymore and the game remained abandoned

Thanks for your answer
.. a écrit :
and I also contacted the company and infinityward activision but no response are worried COD GHOST, before was less as daily or weekly receives updates but not anymore and the game remained abandoned
You can not fix their games by buying them

Trust a good company and a product that they are worthless and only reward the cheaters and their wallets full of money
Dernière modification de .cL | briel ®; 25 avr. 2014 à 17h00
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 2 sur 2
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 24 avr. 2014 à 17h09