Genius! RedNazBerry Apr 20, 2014 @ 9:07am
NEED HELP- CANT ACCESS VAC SERVERS!
I cannot access vac servers for no reason, I am a strong believer against hacking and I have done no such thing. It just popped up and I need to fix it, i have hundreds of dollars of games on my account! I can still purchase and use items in game and I have not been banned on my account (see my profile). THANKS!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Ericrct Apr 20, 2014 @ 9:28am 
Try restarting steam and see if you are banned.
Hungry Hank the toilet Apr 20, 2014 @ 9:37am 
vac doesnt randomly bann. dont bs us. if you were vac then you were cheating.
Genius! RedNazBerry Apr 20, 2014 @ 10:00am 
It says im not banned, but I cant access servers.
Hungry Hank the toilet Apr 20, 2014 @ 10:44am 
Originally posted by Genius! Rednaz:
It says im not banned, but I cant access servers.

you need to find a mod in the server, somehow
Genius! RedNazBerry Apr 20, 2014 @ 10:46am 


Originally posted by ‎Sir Henry Giantholeinthetorso:
Originally posted by Genius! Rednaz:
It says im not banned, but I cant access servers.

you need to find a mod in the server, somehow

what do you mean by that?
Hungry Hank the toilet Apr 20, 2014 @ 10:47am 
Originally posted by Genius! Rednaz:
Originally posted by ‎Sir Henry Giantholeinthetorso:

you need to find a mod in the server, somehow

what do you mean by that?

to ask them why you cant get into thier servers. mod or ad. but you know being in a unoffical server is better anyways i think.
Genius! RedNazBerry Apr 20, 2014 @ 10:49am 


Originally posted by ‎Sir Henry Giantholeinthetorso:
Originally posted by Genius! Rednaz:

what do you mean by that?

to ask them why you cant get into thier servers. mod or ad. but you know being in a unoffical server is better anyways i think.

how do you do that in cs go
Hungry Hank the toilet Apr 20, 2014 @ 10:51am 
i have no idea, i never played cs go. you should go into the csgo discussion rather than here.
Ericrct Apr 20, 2014 @ 11:04am 
Originally posted by Genius! Rednaz:
It says im not banned, but I cant access servers.
Did you try restarting steam?
Genius! RedNazBerry Apr 20, 2014 @ 11:14am 
Originally posted by Ericrct:
Originally posted by Genius! Rednaz:
It says im not banned, but I cant access servers.
Did you try restarting steam?

I did, lets me get on like one or two for a bit then continues stopping me.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2014 @ 9:07am
Posts: 11