Confucius ♋ Apr 16 @ 5:00am
HOW AM I BANNED?
I was playing rust and i wasnt using any hacks/ cheats and i got basnned???? pls i really dont want to be banned from every server or game i have had this account for 3 years i dont want to lose my games
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Hennix Apr 16 @ 5:05am 
you cheated on a vac secured server maybe month ago vac bans are delayed
Confucius ♋ Apr 16 @ 5:12am 
wow?? i got rust last week for my birthday present !!
Dark Ace Apr 16 @ 5:15am 
Then you cheated within that week you got Rust.
You don't lose any games, though I don't know about Rust regarding servers, but you will not be able to play the VAC-Secured ones
Hennix Apr 16 @ 5:16am 
must not have to do anything with rust
again-vac bans are delayed so its possible you cheated on a secured server month ago
Confucius ♋ Apr 16 @ 5:22am 
;( im really ♥♥♥♥ed off realising im banend forever on rust !!! man i was so addicted to it
WoodyKR Apr 16 @ 5:29am 
If you feel that the ban is unjustified, contact steam support, if it was a false positive they will remove it, a VAC ban on rust will not affect any of your other steam games, if steam support confirm the ban was applied correctly and wont remove the ban then to play rust again you will be required to make a new account and rebuy the game.
Confucius ♋ Apr 16 @ 11:49pm 
Alright thanks everyone ;(
KλZ-3 VλNCl33F (Banned) Apr 17 @ 3:46am 
i got vac banned for playing tf2 in man vs machine for using the beggers bazzoka with full clip compassibility shooting 10 rockets at once this isint cheats its a thing uou can buy in mvm and i still got vac banned
Paradigm Apr 17 @ 5:08am 
Originally posted by KλZ-3:
i got vac banned for playing tf2 in man vs machine for using the beggers bazzoka with full clip compassibility shooting 10 rockets at once this isint cheats its a thing uou can buy in mvm and i still got vac banned

BS, VAC don't ban you for ingame items.
VAC scans your PC for running cheats.
Nya` Apr 17 @ 5:47am 
Originally posted by KλZ-3:
You clearly don't understand how anti-cheat systems function, particularly VAC lol... What a load of crap...
fire warrior Apr 17 @ 4:55pm 
would mods Count as cheats?
MAriskaDeville Apr 17 @ 5:16pm 
Originally posted by fire warrior:

No mods are fine.
Nya` Apr 17 @ 5:54pm 
Originally posted by fire warrior:
Yes, if they modify or replace the .exe or .dll's of the game you will get VAC banned.
fire warrior Apr 17 @ 6:09pm 
Thinks for the info
facedown Apr 17 @ 7:06pm 
Gary's mod is a ...... mod, that became a game. Real mods do not get you banned. A fake mod, like a fake anything could. Valve supplies the tools to make the mods.
Last edited by facedown; Apr 17 @ 7:06pm
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 16 @ 5:00am