Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > VAC Discussion > Detaliile subiectului
Randomly VAC Banned on CS:GO
I got on today to see a message that i was vac banned but ive never even tried to get hacks for this game nor have i downloaded hacks for this game so i would really like to know why i was banned. I have spent $75+ on this game for crates and skins and now i cant even sell my skins.
< >
Se afișează 1-11 din 11 comentarii
LEOdf 13 apr. 2014 la 1:48 
I notice you specify no hacks "for THIS game". Do you have hacks for other games? VAC may have detected them on your system. Besides, when installing a hack you can never be sure where it actually places itself around your system or even if it properly cleans up when you remove it. If you decide to go (totally) clean, you should re-install your whole system to be sure there won't be more "random" bans in your future.
Editat ultima dată de LEOdf; 13 apr. 2014 la 1:49
Postat inițial de RustedHut☭:
ive never even tried to get hacks for this game nor have i downloaded hacks for this game so i would really like to know why i was banned

yet your account is registered on a game hacking website exactly 2 days ago before your VAC ban flagged

Postat inițial de LEOdf:
I notice you specify no hacks "for THIS game". Do you have hacks for other games? VAC may have detected them on your system. Besides, when installing a hack you can never be sure where it actually places itself around your system or even if it properly cleans up when you remove it. If you decide to go (totally) clean, you should re-install your whole system to be sure there won't be more "random" bans in your future.
meh,
dont bother "teaching" them to keep stuff clean, they know what got them banned.
"you dont teach a thief how to steal"
Derek 13 apr. 2014 la 7:26 
Postat inițial de Astori Heichalot:

Might be a little off topic now but matter not, considering how the OP is a lost cause already.

But that saying should be more of "you don't teach a thief how to cover his tracks", in relation of the discussion. Anyway, sandwich time.
ReBoot 13 apr. 2014 la 10:02 
Read and understand the pinned thread.
Postat inițial de RustedHut☭:
ive never even tried to get hacks for this game nor have i downloaded hacks for this game so i would really like to know why i was banned

yet your account is registered on a game hacking website exactly 2 days ago before your VAC ban flagged
Nice find! Not only was this dude jerk enough to cheat, he's also jerk enough to claim not knowing what got him banned.
Facedown 13 apr. 2014 la 13:03 
Dear Mr Hut. Would you mind coming back in here to clear a few things up?
"Random" VAC ban? I've never seen such an animal.

Even if there were errors and bans rescinded, it was far, far from random.
Editat ultima dată de Silicon Vampire; 13 apr. 2014 la 13:19
DNs 13 apr. 2014 la 13:48 
Postat inițial de Silicon Vampire:
"Random" VAC ban? I've never seen such an animal.

Even if there were errors and bans rescinded, it was far, far from random.

Must be some deepsea creature, which suicides when trying to eat. :D
Postat inițial de Derek:

Might be a little off topic now but matter not, considering how the OP is a lost cause already.

But that saying should be more of "you don't teach a thief how to cover his tracks", in relation of the discussion. Anyway, sandwich time.
yeah I kinda said it wrongly in the term of analogy :f2_sad:
Ajay 14 apr. 2014 la 13:01 
"random" is the little sister of "rage"
dont hate the hacker here, he got what he deserved and just try to help him learn out of his mistake he made :)
LEOdf 14 apr. 2014 la 13:25 
Postat inițial de facedown:
Dear Mr Hut. Would you mind coming back in here to clear a few things up?

LAWWLL Good one!
I hate to sound like a criminal or a thief or a cheater and if i was going to cheat i know for a fact I wouldnt register on a hacking site with my account name! I am not an idiot that would make that easy of a mistake.
< >
Se afișează 1-11 din 11 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > VAC Discussion > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 12 apr. 2014 la 21:43
Postări: 11