Extra-HD-Greedy Apr 4 @ 2:54pm
my cs:go vac ban?
pls look at my cs:go i banned from this game? "VAC banned from secure server". I thought it was a mistake so I joined a new server and got the same message.
Last edited by Extra-HD-Greedy; Apr 4 @ 2:57pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Suldok Apr 4 @ 2:57pm 
Yes, you are VAC banned from CS:GO.

You can still play on unsecured servers though.
Extra-HD-Greedy Apr 4 @ 3:00pm 
pls help
Suldok Apr 4 @ 3:03pm 
Originally posted by Toxic:
pls help

What can we help you with?

Unless you have any questions about the VAC system then we cannot help you.

I have received a VAC ban - why?

The following notification will display should you receive a VAC ban, indicating that a VAC ban is now in operation - "Your connection to this secure server has been rejected. Because of past cheating violations, you have been banned from playing on all secure services". If you receive the notification message outlined above, the VAC system has, based on its cheat signatures, detected a cheat operating on your system. As a result a VAC ban has been imposed and has come into operation to restrict you from joining VAC protected servers. It should be noted that VAC employs the use of delayed bans in order to disrupt the development process of cheats - a ban imposed today may have been the result of a cheat detected by VAC two weeks previously.

I believe VAC has made a mistake in banning me - what do I do now?

These forums only offer user to user support and as a result this forum section should only be used to find information on the VAC system. The forum community (including volunteer moderators) are unable to investigate VAC bans. The policy on these forums is that Steam account specific issues must be referred to Steam support. If you believe you have been banned for an unjust reason then you must raise the issue with Steam support. Details on how to contact Steam support may be found below.

Contacting Steam Billing & Support: A Detailed Walk-through.
Last edited by Suldok; Apr 4 @ 3:03pm
Extra-HD-Greedy Apr 4 @ 3:05pm 
He writes

general prohibition
Account unreliable condition
Extra-HD-Greedy Apr 4 @ 3:13pm 
thx for help i send the question from STEAM You a very good member :))
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 4 @ 2:54pm